Galactic Void Galactic Void

The game is not working.

Puzzler Puzzler

I got stuck at level 14 but the rest of the levels were fun. Some weren't very hard but others I thought were impossible wich made every time I got a little closer to the goal more gratifying, the fact that the blue doors stayed open even if I died made it easier for me to want to keep going. It kept me entertaing for a while. Although I was a little disapointed there was not an exorcist ggirl screamer I enjoyed.

figuresoft responds:

Lol, thank you for the feedback. Level 14 is probably the hardest. :)

Warehouse9 Warehouse9

The camera gets locked when I start moving and that's very annoying. I can go through walls and some other objects. I'm not sure what the objective is, I press "F" on everithing and then I went outside and started walking until I got lost.

Sticky Cube Escape Sticky Cube Escape

I had fun playing, the levels are challenging and I really liked the idea to stick to the walls. Just one little thing the letters that apear after you press start are outside of the screen and they're not visible.

jariraisanen responds:

Thats weird because on my screen the text boxes are on the right places. Could it be because of a difference in screen resolutions because I'm running a little bit rarer 1440p monitor.

Flappy Cube Flappy Cube

A simple but entertaining game. The problem with it is that the same idea has been done many times so it needs something that makes it different from other games, specialy because it stays behind in the art style. Some sound effects would be nice.

jariraisanen responds:

I'm currently working on a game that fixes all those problems. ;) But thanks for the feedback really appreciate it. :)

Frosty's Escape Frosty's Escape

I can't play the game, the level select menu does nothing and the play button only shows the credits

You're Grounded! You're Grounded!

Awesome game. The art style and animations look great, and the idea of time traveling to solve the puzzles is great and makes the gamplay very unique.

Timele$$ Timele$$

If the game requires ou to concentrate on waths going on in the screen you shuldn't put the story in there too. The taking damage animation and the healing animation are the same, this makes it confusing for the player. Needs more sound effects. Maybe more mechanics to the gameplay to make it different from other games.

Barriers Barriers

I played by myself and it was a little confusing coordinating both characters, I'm shure it's better whith a friend. I love puzzles and this was a pretty good one the levels challenging but fun. Great job.